|Ethics and Independence
- I am one of only 6 inspectors in Wisconsin who abides by the ethical requirements of
"Independent Home Inspectors of North America (IHINA)."
- I don’t solicit referrals from realtors. Other inspectors get on realtors preferred lists by
shading the report so as not to upset the sale. (More about this conflict of interest)
- My obligation is to you, my client. I will help you through the sale process. I don’t share the
report or comment on it without your permission.
- I only work on your behalf.
- I am often the only professional independently advising you in the purchase of your home.
- I find more areas of concern than most other inspectors. This often pays for the inspection
itself. Many clients renegotiate thousands $ off the price of the home based on my findings.
- I won’t gloss over your concerns.
- I will help educate you about your home and answer your questions to the best of my ability
to aid you in making an informed decision.
- Thorough and detailed inspection. I spend far more time examining your home than the
average inspector. (3 or more hours onsite)
- I typically take only one inspection per day. Scheduled at your convenience.
- I answer your questions from 8am to 10pm 7 days a week. Cell # (262-370-9633)
- Detailed report delivered via email within 24 hours. Other methods of delivery available.
- My reports are clear and concise. I keep the report uncluttered so you can process it quickly.
- The report integrates many photos that illustrate the concerns.
- Exceeds standards of all major professional affiliations.
- The average report includes 20 pages or more of information and photos.
- Sample home inspection reports
- I answer your questions for free from 8am to 10pm 7 days a week. Cell # (262-370-9633)
- Consulting available for future projects.
- Always researching and developing informative documents and articles.
- Please view some of my publications (Publications Page)